Volunteers play a vital role in helping 211 deliver effective and quality services to those in need in our community. We rely heavily on these dedicated individuals in order to keep up with the needs that many individuals in our community are facing.
Benefits of Being a 211 Volunteer
- Receive a sense of satisfaction in assisting those in need and making a difference in the lives of others
- Become aware of services available to you and loved ones in your community
- Meet new people
- Develop meaningful friendships with staff and fellow volunteers
- Share invaluable work and life experiences
- Attend annual agency events